Taleggio Stuffed Onions
- 8 medium onions
- 100g of taleggio
- 1 spoon of mustard
- 1 egg
- 6 dry figs
- 40g of grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven at 350
- Place the whole onions on a no-stick tray with evoo and bake at 350 for around 45 minutes.
- Peal the skin
- Scoop and cut at ¾ of its hight and keep each top part a side.
- Blend the inside of the onion with the taleggio, figs, parmesan, mustard and the egg.
- Add to the mix salt and pepper than transfer it back in each onion cup and cover it back with the parts you cut earlier. Add butter flakes and bread crumbs.
- Place back the stuffed onions in the oven at 375 for 15 min till they become golden.