Artichokes and Speck Crostini
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
• 6-8 slices of speck
- Slice the French bread and place the slices on a cookie sheet, previously brushed with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place bread under broil for about 2 minutes or until they start to brown around edges.
- Remove from oven and turn all bread over and place back under broiler for another minute or two.
- Remove and spread each slice of bread with artichoke dip and top with a slice of speck rolled up.
- If you like, you can substitute bread with crackers and garnish with some arugula.