🍑 Grilled Peaches Flatbread with Burrata & Prosciutto 🧀
Our Grilled Flatbreads Topped with Peach Prosciutto, and Burrata scream summer and basically take 10 minutes to throw together. We recommend to grill the flatbreads, but you can toast them in the oven if you don’t have a grill (or even in your toaster if they fit, lol). You can slice them up and make the perfect appetizer for your bbq/get together or even make a bunch and serve them as the main event. You can seriously eat these all summer long and they’re always such a hit with everyone, anytime!
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time of Preparation: 10 mins
- Time of Cooking: 5 mins
- Doses for: 2 people
- Cost: $$
- Take your ready-to-use pizza dough from the fridge and form a round shape
- Put it in the oven at 425 F for around 10-13 min ( tip, if you want a beautiful fire oven effect, spray it with water 2-4 times while it's baking)
- Meanwhile, cut the 4 peaches into halves and brush them with olive oil. Grill for 10 min.
- Cut peaches into thin slices.
- Decorate your flatbread.