Spaghetti with Anchovies and Breadcrumbs (“Anciova e Muddica”)
Spaghetti alla chitarra
Chop an old piece of Sourdough Bread to crumbs & leave aside.
- Simmer a whole garlic piece in 1923 EVOO & take it out once it’s golden.
- Start cooking the pasta on the side
- Add chopped anchovies to the oil & dissolve for a few minutes. Then add chopped chili peppers & parsley.
- Remove the sauce and leave it aside on a bowl. On the same pan bring in the breadcrumbs and toast them.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce & add a little cooking water to blend the ingredients. Finish with the toasted crumbs, fresh parsley & crushed pepper.