Risotto with Taleggio
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
250 gr carnaroli rice
400 gr pumpkin
1.5 l vegetable broth 30 gr butter
2 tablespoons Grated parmesan
100 gr Taleggio DOP
1 glasses of white wine
1 black pepper
- Boil 1.5 liters of vegetable or meat broth, to taste. Brown over medium heat 400 gr of diced pumpkin in a pan with 30 gr of butter for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove 3/4 of the pumpkin from the saucepan and keep it aside. Add 1 peeled onion, washed and finely chopped and continue cooking over low heat for another 3-4 minutes.
- Turn up the heat, add 250 gr of Carnaroli rice and toast it for 2 minutes, stirring. Blend with 1 glass of white wine and let it evaporate. Turn the heat down, add 2-3 ladles of boiling broth to the rice and stir. Combine 2 ladles of broth and stir each time the previous one has evaporated. Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, whip 100 gr of Taleggio DOP with 2 spoons of Grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper with a fork and leave it aside. Put the pumpkin cubes kept aside in the pan and continue cooking for another 7-8 minutes, always adding hot broth and mixing it when necessary.
- Turn off, add 20 g of butter, 2-3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper and stir. Leave the risotto to rest (stir) for 1-2 minutes.