- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 10 min of preparation, 20 min of cooking
- Type of Cooking: Baked
- Doses For: 4 people
- 4 potatoes weighing about 200 g each
- 60 g of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- For this preparation the potatoes must be more or less all the same size.
- Rinse and immerse them for half an hour in a bowl of cold water in which you have dissolved a spoonful of baking soda (this operation allows you to better remove any residue from the peel).
- Rinse them again and brush them keeping them under the water jet.
- With a thin and well-sharpened knife, make deep cuts in each potato at a distance of about three mm, without reaching the cut all the way but stopping at a cm from the base.
- Dry the potatoes with kitchen paper and arrange them in a small baking dish with the cut side up.
- Brush the surface with half the melted butter, sprinkle them with salt and put them in the preheated oven at 200 ° leaving them to cook for about 50 minutes until they are tender.
- Remove them from the oven, sprinkle them with breadcrumbs, drain the rest of the butter and put them back in the hot oven for another five minutes until a light golden crust has formed.
- Serve them hot, just removed from the oven, sprinkle with a pinch of paprika.