Time: 30 min of preparation, 40 min of cooking
Type of Cooking: Baked
Doses For: 4 people
Ingredients for Baked potatoes
- 4 floury potatoes weighing about 150 g each
- 4 squares of aluminum foil.
- Choose potatoes that are as similar as possible so that they have the same cooking time, wash them and soak them as explained in the Hasselback potato recipe.
- Dry them and wrap each one in an aluminum square, sealing well.
- Put them in the oven already heated to 220 ° and let them cook for about an hour.
- When cooked (pressing a potato with a finger, it will yield slightly), remove the potatoes from the oven, open the wrapping by turning it all around, make a cut along the entire length of the potatoes and spread them out.
- Serve them very hot accompanied with salt and sour cream, according to the Anglo-Saxon use or, more simply with some curls of salted butter.