Pancetta Infused EVOO250 ml / 8.5 oz
IMPORTED FROM ITALY
how do you cook your food in bacon without actually cooking bacon? Cook it in Pancetta Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
It's an excellent kitchen companion for breakfast, lunch, or dinner: try frying or scrambling eggs in a pan, drizzling over roasted Brussels sprouts, or finishing baked or mashed potatoes.
The Pancetta flavoring is all-natural, 100% Vegetarian, and is not produced on equipment in which animal fats are used.
- Scrambled Eggs. Gives them that yummy bacon flavor, without bacon!
- Saute Veggies for your omelet
- Oven roasted vegetables. Just toss veggies in Bacon oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast until perfection in the oven.
- Drizzle it on steak and ribs and then season and grill your meat. Give it an extra drizzle at the end.
- Use it to cook chicken and fish
- Add a tablespoon or so to hamburgers and meatballs before shaping
- Make a quick salad dressing by whisking in a little vinegar and toss it over spinach, red onions, feta, apples, and chicken
- Use it to cook hashbrowns.
- Saute your veggies for soup, or drizzle on top
- Make oven-roasted potatoes by tossing baby potatoes in Bacon Olive Oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle a little on top of your favorite sandwich
- Brush it on pizza crust before cooking
Extra Virgin olive oil, artificial pancetta flavor.
How to store
Keep in a dry and cool place, for best before date check back label.