- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 20 min of preparation, 15 min of cooking, + 1 hour of rest
- Type of Cooking: Fried
- Doses for: 4 people
- 2 medium size onions
- 8 courgette flowers
- 2-3 courgettes
- 150 g of flour
- Blonde beer
- Olive or peanut oil for frying
- Preparation: 20 minutes + 1 hour of rest Sift the flour into a bowl and, mixing with a whisk, add the beer necessary to obtain a medium density batter then add the whole egg and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the batter rest in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- After this time, peel the onions and cut them into horizontal slices of a small cm.
- Clean the courgette flowers with the stem and the small green pins then open them gently and remove the pistil.
- Wash them quickly upside down under the water jet and spread them on a cloth to dry them.
- Wash the courgettes and cut them into oblique slices.
- Put the pan on the heat with plenty of oil and, when it is hot, pass the onion rings in the batter and dip them in the oil.
- When they are just golden brown, drain them and pass them on a double sheet of kitchen paper.
- Fry the flowers and courgettes in the same way and serve the frying lightly sprinkled with salt immediately.