INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
• 10 slices of bresaola• 2 tomatoes
• 1 cup arugula
• 1 small avocado
• 2oz provolone
• 2 lemons
• 1 Tbsp mustard
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil a serving plate with a tablespoon of oil and place the slices of bresaola on it, forming concentric circles, or slightly crossing each other.
- Brush them with an emulsion prepared by beating 2 tablespoons of oil and 2 of lemon juice.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
- In the meantime, clean and wash the arugula, drain and cut it into strips. Wash the tomatoes, peel them and cut them into cubes. Peel the avocado, remove the pit, cut it into cubes and spray some lemon juice to prevent it from blackening. Shave the provolone to thin flakes.
- Remove the bresaola from the fridge and spread the prepared ingredients over the slices. Season with salt, pepper and a vinaigrette made with the remaining lemon juice, oil and a spoonful of mustard.