Speck Rolls with Robiola Cream
Procedures: 10 minutes
- 8 slices of Speck IGP “Sogno Toscano”
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp EVOO Sogno Toscano IGP “Fattoria”
- 6 oz Robiola Cheese
- Chop the chives and set aside. Transfer the robiola to a bowl, add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and work very well, until obtaining a thick and homogeneous cream. Add 1/2 teaspoon paprika, chives and mix.
- Spread the slices of speck on the work surface, place in the center of each slice 2 teaspoons of the flavored robiola cream and close the slices of speck forming rolls.
- Transfer the speck rolls with robiola cream to a plate, sprinkle with half a teaspoon of paprika left over and, if you like, accompany with a few leaves of salad