One of Italy’s most famous pasta dishes, this is a pillar of Roman cuisine.
👩🍳 Ingredients for 4 people:
- 11.5 oz Barilla Thick Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Guanciale, Julienne cut
- 5 yolks
- 3/4 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cook the thick spaghetti Barilla according to directions.
- Meanwhile, sauté the Guanciale with oil until crispy.
- In a bowl mix the yolks, the Pecorino Romano cheese, black pepper and salt. Stir in 1/3 cup of the cooking water to loosen up the mixture
- Drain pasta al dente, then toss with the crispy Guanciale.
- Stir in the yolk mixture and mix well over low heat until the sauce starts thickening, but make sure the eggs do not become overcooked.
- Add pasta water to make it creamy
- Serve immediately.
Serve hot 🔥
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to our channels
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SognoToscano
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sognotoscano
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/sognotoscano/
- CONTACT US: email@example.com