Procedures: 10 minutes
- 5 oz Pancetta “Sogno Toscano”
- 2 each Scamorza
- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP “Sogno Toscano”
- Cut 2 fresh Scamorza cheese into slices, then reduce them to sticks. If the scamorza are medium in size, you should get around 24 bites.
- Dab the Scamorza bites with kitchen paper and wrap each stick tightly with a thin slice of Pancetta.
- Then tie the bites with chives stem so that they do not open during cooking. Add some black black pepper to season the pancetta on the outside.
- Put a large non-stick pan on the fire and heat it well; add the bites of scamorza and sauté them over high heat, turning them quickly with a scoop, for 3-4 minutes maximum.
- Do not increase the cooking times, because otherwise the cheese risks melting completely.
- Sprinkle the bites with a little balsamic vinegar and serve immediately, very hot.