Pasta alle Vongole
• 6 ounces linguine pasta
• 2 pounds clams /Vongole veraci
• 4 tablespoons EVOO 1923
• 2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
• 1/4 white wine
• 1 garlic glove thinly sliced
• 1/4 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Bring water with salt to a boil, add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until about 2 minutes before tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, until golden.
- Add red pepper flakes add wine, then clams; increase heat to high. Cover skillet and cook until clams open and release their juices.
- Add pasta to the pan, tossing constantly, until pasta is al dente and has soaked up some sauce. Add parsley, and toss to combine. (Add more pasta water if sauce seems dry.)
- Shave some bottarga on top and drizzle with remaining oil.