Mozzarella and Anchovies
Procedures: 45 minutes
- 8 Ovoline Mozzarella
- 400 g of White Anchovies “Sogno Toscano”
- 2 Meyer Lemons
- 2 ea of “Sogno Toscano” Calabrian Peppers
- 4 sprigs of mint
- 1 tbsp EVOO Sogno Toscano IGP “Biancolilla”
- A pinch of salt
- Put the white anchovies in a large deep dish or in a bowl, sprinkle them with 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley and the chili pepper, seeded and chopped coarsely.
- After this time, completely remove the marinade liquid and sprinkle the anchovies with one sauce prepared by emulsifying 2 tablespoons of oil with the juice of 1 lemon, salt and a finely chopped parsley and mint.
- Clean the arugula, wash it and dry it. Drain the mozzarella from the conservation buttermilk and slice them in the middle. Stuff them with arugula leaves and marinated anchovy fillets and serve.