Ham and Cheese Bread Roll
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
• 8 slices Italian ham (Prosciutto cotto)• 9 ounces Fontina or Provolone
• 3 eggs
• 2 cups breadcrumbs
• extra virgin oil
1) On a wooden board, place two thick strips of cheese on each slice of ham, leaving the edges free, then roll them.
2) Mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan, and in a separate container beat the eggs.
3) Dip the rolls first in eggs then into the breadcrumbs. Repeat the operation twice, in order to get a thicker breading.
4) Line a baking tray with parchment paper, brush with a little oil and distribute the ham rolls. Bake for 15 minutes at 375° F.
Remove from pan and serve warm.
You can also fry these rolls, but baked are just as tasty and healthier!