Ham and Cheese Bread Roll
- On a wooden board, place two thick strips of cheese on each slice of ham, leaving the edges free, then roll them.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan, and in a separate container beat the eggs.
- Dip the rolls first in eggs then into the breadcrumbs. Repeat the operation twice, in order to get a thicker breading.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, brush with a little oil and distribute the ham rolls. Bake for 15 minutes at 375° F.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
- You can also fry these rolls, but baked are just as tasty and healthier!