Grana Padano Pod with Bresaola and Melon
(Serving 4 People)
- 7 oz bresaola
- 4 oz Grana Padano DOP Sogno Toscano
- 1 bundle of arugula
- 1 whole Melon
- 3 tbsp EVOO Sogno Toscano IGP “Fattoria”
- 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp of Sogno Toscano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pinch of mustard
- Make the wafers. Divide the cheese into 8 equal parts.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour 1 portion of grated Grana Padano DOP Sogno Toscano over it; distribute the cheese with the back of the spoon, so as to form a disk.
- Sprinkle with 1 pinch of pepper. When the cheese has melted, remove the pan from the heat, turn the wafer and cook for another 20 seconds.
- Prepare 7 more pods in the same way (alternatively, shape 8 equal disks of cheese, well separated, on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Cook them at 440 Celsius degrees for 5 minutes).