Fennel, Salami and Pecorino Salad
-200 g of arugula
- ½ red onion
-80 g of pecorino of your choice
-200 g of toscano salami
-salt and pepper
- Slice fennels and onions and place them in a bowl with ice and water.
- Cut salame into small cubes of the same size and the pecorino into shaves ( you can shave the pecorino using a potato peeler).
- Mix EVOO, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper well in a small bowl.
- Place vegetables and greens on a plate and season with the dressing you prepared (3).
- Complete with salame and pecorino on top.