- Put two slices of white bread bread soak in milk.
- Take the Sogno Toscano Chickpeas and put them in a mixer or blender with the herbs (oregano and rosemary).
- Blend everything until you have a puree.
- Put the chickpea puree in a bowl with the white bread soaked and squeezed, Parmesan grated Sogno Toscano and a little bit of salt.
- Blend everything using a spoon or your hands directly, you must have a homogeneous mixture, if too sticky add a spoonful of breadcrumbs.
- Put the breadcrumbs on a plate and the egg on another plate and beat it with a fork.
- Create the meatballs with the Chickpeas dough and dip them in the opened eggs
- If you want to complete this recipe without eggs, you can pass the meatballs directly into the breadcrumbs otherwise pass the meatballs already passed in the egg, into the breadcrumbs, until they are fully cover of breadrumbs.
- Heat plenty of frying oil (vegetable oil are recommended) in a pan and cook the meatballs, turning them over very often.
- Remove them when they are beautiful golden and crispy and put them on a plate with paper towels.
- If you want to cook the chickpeas balls in the oven, put them in a baking tray with parchment paper with a little of olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 350 °F
- for about 20-25 minutes, turning them a couple of times.
- Serve the meatballs hot, they will be delicious, beautiful crispy on the outside and very soft on the inside.