INGREDIENTS (8 servings)
• 7oz gorgonzola• 4oz Pecorino cream smoked
• 4 eggs
• 1/3 cup milk• 1/3 cup heavy cream
• 2 tbsp grated parmigiano
• 1.5oz almond flour
• 1oz sliced almonds
• salt and pepper
- Cut the gorgonzola into small pieces, put it in a bowl together with all the other ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour the mixture into individual molds, and place them in a pan that you will fill with water up to its 3/4 depth.
- Bake the flans at 270 ° F for an hour, then cool at room temperature, and then store in the fridge for at least a couple of hours.
- Invert into service dish and garnish it with the sliced almonds that you will have previously toasted.