Bruschetta with N’duja and Burrata
- 8 Slices of toasted bread 1 inch thick
- Sogno Toscano N’duja 8 oz
- Sogno Toscano Burrata 4 pieces
- Sogno Toscano Borettane Onions 8 pieces
- Sogno Toscano Aged Balsamic Vinegar 8 table spoons
- Sogno Toscano Di Liguria EVOO
- Basil and salt to your liking
N'duja is an Italian style spreadable salami that is commonly used in charcuterie boards.
- Spread the N’duja on each Slice of bread.
- Gently top each slice of bread with half of 1 Burrata.
- Cut the Borettane onions with a knife in julienne and sprinkle them on top of each slice of bread.
- Drizzle the extra-virgin olive oil, season with salt and basil.
- Add a tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar on each slice of bread.
- Serve on a cutting board.