Easy to make, easy to impress and heavenly good! Perfect idea for family celebrations and holidays.
👩🍳 Ingredients for 4 people:
- Milk 2o tbsp
- One pack of instant yeast
- Self rising flour - 12-15 oz
- Sugar 1 cup
- Egg yolk 2
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- First, start with a yeast starter. Warm up milk to around 72 F, add a pack of yeast and a sprinkle of sugar. Cover it and put in a warm place for 10-15 min. Check the starter, it is supposed to develop bubbles and a little foam - that means that yeast got activated.
- Sift flour in a separate bowl, add sugar and mix it.
- Add yeast starter to flour, egg yolks, vanilla extract and room temperature butter.
- Mix on low level on an electric mixer or mix with your hands until the dough is soft but don't over knead it.
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover it very well and leave it in a warm place for 2 hours. It must double in size.
- After two hours, take the dough out and divide it into four parts.
- Roll out the dough into approximately to 0.5cm and cut out round forms as it shows on the video
- Place three round forms on each other and roll a flower. Cut in in two halves and place them on a greased baking form pan
- Leave at least half of the inch between flowers, cover it and place in a warm place for another 20 min. Flowers will continue to rise and increase in size.
- After that send them to oven for 25 kin at 355F
- Garnish brioches with nutella and pistachios or any other garnish of your choice.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to our channels
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SognoToscano
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sognotoscano
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/sognotoscano/
- CONTACT US: email@example.com