Bresaola Aragula and Parmesan
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 2 tbsp lemon infused olive oil
- 4 cups arugula leaves
- 6 tbsp parmesan cheese /shaved pecorino di fossa
- 8 oz st bresaola
- Before serving drizzle with a few more drops of lemon infused oil and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle generously with the lemon infused olive oil.
- Place arugula leaves in the center, still with Bresaola slices showing off the edges.
- Slice the Bresaola and Layer Bresaola slices on a plate, slightly overlapping each other.
- Using a vegetable peeler or grater shave Parmesan cheese.