•Procedure: 30 min
•Cooking: 15 minutes
- 150 gr carnaroli rice
- 65 gr butter
- 30 gr grated parmesan
- 40 gr ST black truffle slices
- ½ glass dry sparkling wine
- ½ l vegetable broth
- 1 bunch of chives For Fondue
- cooking cream
- 150 g pecorino di fossa
- 1 yolk
- Peel and finely chop 1 blond onion, put it in a saucepan and let it dry on low heat with 50 g of butter.
- Add 150 g of carnaroli rice to the sauce, let it toast for a few minutes, then sprinkle it with 1/2 glass of brut sparkling wine.
- Turn up the heat and let the wine evaporate, then add 1/2 liter of vegetable broth, little by little, cooking the risotto for 15 minutes.
- When almost cooked, add 30 gr black truffle slices (or, alternatively, 2 teaspoons of truffle paste), 4 spoons of cream and a knob of butter. Cook again for another 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, season with salt, lightly pepper and add plenty of grated Parmesan, mix and serve.
- Complete the risotto with a pinch of chopped chives and, if you like, garnish with other slices of black truffle.
- The touch of extra flavor? Separately prepare a delicious cheese fondue by melting 150 g of finely chopped Pecorino di Fossa over a very gentle flame with the cream needed to cover it flush. Incorporate 1 egg yolk and cook the sauce, taking care never to boil it.
- Arrange the fondue on the bottom of the plates and place the truffle risotto on top.