Truffle Gnocchi with Pecorino di Fossa
- 1 Package Sogno Toscano Truffle Gnocchi
- 1.4 oz Parmigiano Sogno Toscano
- 2.8 oz Pecorino di Fossa Sogno Toscano
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Bring to boil a big pot for the gnocchi
- Warm up the milk in a small saucepan. Once the milk is hot remove it from the heat and add grated pecorino di fossa and Parmigiano. Bring the pot on the stove until the cheeses are melted.
- Toss the gnocchi in boiling water and let them cook for 1:30 minutes
- Once the gnocchi are ready, mix them with the cheese sauce and serve them hot.