Paccheri Nuda and Burrata
- 3 tbsp Sogno Toscano “Biancolilla” IGP Sicilian EVOO
- 6 Sogno Toscano San Marzano tomatoes DOP
- 2 tps sea salt
- 400 g Sogno Toscano Paccheri Lisci
- 4-6 tsp Sogno Toscano TDS 'nduja
- 190 g Sogno Toscano imported Italian Burrata
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then add the tomatoes and salt and cook, uncovered, on high heat for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the paccheri in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Taste the sauce and add a pinch of sugar if the tomatoes are not sweet enough. Pass the mixture through a mouli or passavedure, then return the sauce to the pan and stir in the 'nduja.
- Drain the pasta, reserving half a cupful of the cooking water. Tip the pasta and reserved water into the sauce and mix well.
- Serve each portion with a dollop of creamy burrata in the center and sprinkle some torn basil leaves on top.