Spaghetti with Seafood Sauce
- 200 grams of Sogno Toscano spaghetti
- 100 grams of calamari
- 70 grams of cuttlefish
- 70 grams of shrimps
- 200 grams of Cherry tomato passata Sogno Toscano
- Half glass of white wine
- 4 tbs Sogno Toscano 1923
- Clean and wash the fish.
- In a pan heat a splash of EVO and lightly scorch the fish. Leave to cook for 4/5 minutes.
- Add the Sogno Toscano ciliegino Passata and leave to cook for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water.
- Once the spaghetti are cooked mix everything in a pan and toss them together over a live flame