Sogno Toscano Truffle Cacio e Pepe
- 1lb Sogno Toscano Spaghetti alla Chitarra
- 1 tbsp ST EVOO
- 1 tsp Sogno Toscano Truffle Butter
- 1 cup grated Sogno Toscano imported pecorino
- 1 tsp to 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cook the pasta al dente in boiling saltwater.
- While the pasta is cooking, grate the Parmigiano Reggiano. When the pasta is about a minute from being finished, scoop 2 cups of the boiling pasta water into a separate heat-proof container and set it aside.
- Strain the pasta, and then put it in a large bowl. And a cup of the reserved pasta water and toss.
- Add in Parmigiano Reggiano, truffle butter and pepper, and continue to gradually add the extra pasta water as needed until the cheese has completely melted and evenly coats the pasta.