- Difficulty: Easy
- Time of preparation: 10 mins
- Time of Cooking: 25 mins
- Doses for: 4 people
- Cost: $
- Penne Gluten Free Sogno Toscano 320 g
- Red Ciliegino Tomato Passata Sogno Toscano 400 g
- Guanciale di Amatrice (Curated Jowl) Sogno Toscano 150 g
- Pecorino romano Sogno Toscano 75 g
- FATTORIA 100% Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sogno Toscano
- Fresh Chili pepper
- White Wine 50 g
- Cook 6 ounce of penne pasta until al dente
- Heat olive oil in a skillet
- Add 1 whole clove of garlic and ½ of fresh chile pepper - seeded and chopped
- When garlic is brown - take it out
- Add ½ cup of pancetta - cook until brown
- Add ½ cup of tomato puree
- Season with salt and pepper - mix and simmer on low heat
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet - mix well
- Serve with fresh parsley
Regional dishes are often a matter of dispute among Italians, whether they are professional chefs or amateur cooks, and Penne Amatriciana are no exception! Garganelli or penne, bacon or bacon, garlic, or onion; these are the main questions that anyone who is preparing to cook for the first time this recipe has to face.
It is said that this famous dish born in Amatrice was the main meal of the shepherds, but originally it was without tomato and took the name of "gricia"; this ingredient was added later when the tomatoes were imported from the Americas and the seasoning took the name of Amatriciana.
It is therefore normal that such an ancient and popular recipe has changed over time, taking on the numerous variations that are still being discussed today. What we offer here is our version, prepared with local and quality ingredients. Because we think that in reality the recipe of spaghetti all' Amatriciana does not divide Italy, but unites it in the name of the goodness of a dish with a simple soul and a strong character ... just like who created it!