Orecchiette with Burrata, Pesto and Tomato Confit
- 8-9 each Sogno Toscano Baby Red Pomo Confite
- 2 Tsp Sogno Toscano EVOO
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1 Poud Sogno Toscano Orocchiette Pugliesi
- 100 gr Sogno Toscano Pesto Genovesa
- 2 each Sogno Toscano Imported Italian Burrata
- 60 gr DOS Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Heavily salt the water.
- When the salt has dissolved, add the orecchiette and cook until they lose their raw flavor, approximately for about 8-9 minutes.
- Drain the orecchiette and transfer to a different pan at very low heat.
- Add the pesto, stirring to a coat. Transfer everything to a large bowl, stir in the tomatoes and apply the 2 burrata on top by cutting them in the middle and letting the stracciatella spread over the pasta.
- Plate and serve immediately, garnished with basil.