Lasagne Bolognese is a typical dish of the Italian gastronomy and, specifically, of the city of Bologna. Although the authorship of this recipe is Emilian, lasagna is known to such an extent that it has become one of the symbols of Italian cuisine in the world and knows numerous and delicious variations. From the preparation to the ingredients, this recipe is the quintessence of the "richness" of traditional Italian cuisine, also famous for many other fresh pasta recipes.
- Difficulty: Easy/Medium
- Time of Preparation: 30 mins
- Time of Cooking: 25 mins
- Doses for: 2 people
- Cost: $$
- Lasagna pastry-egg sheets (20)
- Parmesan cheese DOP to be grated 250 g
- Chopped beef pulp 500 g
- Whole tomato sauce 250 g
- Carrots 50 g
- Onions 50 g
- Celery 50 g
- Whole milk 40 g
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- White wine 250 g
- Water 3 L
- Cook desirable amount of lasagna sheets (aldente - 12 minutes)*
- Layer cooked lasagna sheets on a parchment paper
- Grease with olive oil each
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Grease baking dish with butter
- Layer lasagna sheets and cover with bechamel sauce
- Layer bolognese sauce on top of bechamel
- Repeat layers until you want
- Sprinkle the last layer with shredded parmesan cheese
- Bake around 30 min
*TIP: if you want your lasagna be crispy and crunchy - cook lasagna sheets aldente, if you want it to be soft cook around 15-18 min.
** Check our Bolognese Sauce recipe video.
Serve hot 🔥
To prepare a good Bolognese lasagna the most important thing is the right choice of ingredients: first of all the meat, then the tomato pulp that must be good quality, and last but not least, the real lasagna, which must be among the best, with the pastry-egg sheet suitable for holding the seasoning to obtain a perfect consistency!