Green Gnocchi with Prosciutto and Bechamel
Preparation: 25 min
Cooking: 10 min
- Clean the snow peas. In a non-stick pan, toast the pine nuts until they are slightly crispy, then set them aside.
- Still in the same pan, brown the raw ham (previously shredded) for a few moments, then add a drizzle of oil and the lozenges cut into lozenges.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add some slices of chilli pepper to taste, then turn off the heat.
- Boil the gnocchi in abundant salted water and when they come to the surface, drain them well and add them to the seasoning of snow peas and ham and bechamel.
- Serve and decorate with pine nuts and a few drops of bechamel.