Procedure: 1 hour 5 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- 320 gr Arborio rice Sogno Toscano
- 4 Spoons 1923 Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sogno Toscano
- 60 gr butter
- 4 artichokes with stem Sogno Toscano
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 spring parsley
- 1.2 l vegetable broth salt
- Drain the artichokes to remove oil excess. Chop them in quarters and set aside.
- Bring olive oil to heat, brown 1 clove of garlic, remove it and add the artichokes. Salt them, let them flavor over medium heat and then add 320 g of Arborio type rice. Toast it for 1 minute and sprinkle it with a little boiling vegetable broth.
- Continue cooking for 18 minutes, occasionally adding a ladle of broth and mixing it often. Season with salt.
- Stir the artichoke risotto with the remaining 30 g of butter, pepper to taste and finish with fresh parsley