White Pizza with Potato and Pancetta
Potato and pancetta pizza is considered a pizza bianca aka white pizza, since no tomato sauce is involved, and the main flavour comes from the cheese. The pizza dough is simply brushed with olive oil, then topped with cooked potato, pancetta or bacon and cheese.
Time of Preparation: 45 mins
Time of Cooking: 1 Hour
Doses for: 4 people
Cost : $/$$/$$$
- 700 gr pizza dough
- 200 gr Mozzarella Di bufala Sogno Toscano
- 100 gr Sogno toscano Pancetta
- 16 small potato
- 4 rosemary leaf
- q.s. Sogno di Liguria extra virgin olive oil
- q.s. pepper
- q.s. salt
- To make pizza with potatoes, pancetta and rosemary at in in a colander for 30 minutes. Then cut 100 gr of pacentta.
- Then wash 16 small potatoes very well, cut them into thin slices with the mandolin and cook them on a hot grill until they are golden brown, then salt them and let them cool.
- Divide 700 g of pizza dough into 4 loaves, roll it, place it in an oiled pan or lined with parchment paper and spread the potato slices and pancetta alternating with the mozzarella on top.
- Break up 3-4 sprigs of rosemary, salt, pepper, season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and put in a preheated oven at 240 ° C for about 25 minutes until the potato pizza is golden brown.