Scramble Eggs with Speck
Time of Preparation: 20 mins
Time of Cooking: 15 mins
Doses for: 4 people
Cost : $/$$/$$$
- 200gr potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 6 slices speck
- 2 spoons flour
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoon Evoo
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano reggiano
- q.s. Salt
- q.s. Pepper
- 500 ml frying oil
- Prepare the rosti: peel 200gr potatoes, grate them into a bowl with a large holes grater and mix them with 2 tablespoons flour and a pinch of salt.
- Heat plenty of frying oil in a large pan once hot, transfer the potatoes in small piles, flattening them slightly with the back of a spoon, creating 8 irregular discs of 6-7 cm diameter.
- Cook the rosti 2-3 min per sides until golden brown, drain them in absorbent kitchen paper and keep them warm in the oven at 100’C.
- Meanwhile beat 8 eggs with 2 tablespoons of milk, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- In another pan heat some evoo and brown 6 slices of speck, when it is crispy, remove half of it and pour the egg mixture into the pan
- . Cook stirring until a soft cream is obtained.
- Serve the scrambled eggs with the rosti and the crispy speck we put aside.
- Enjoy !!!