Salsicce e Friarielli
Time of Preparation: 20 mins
Time of Cooking: 15 mins
Doses for: 2 people
Cost : $/$$/$$$
- pork sausage 4
- st friarielli 1lb
- extra virgin olive oil as needed
- aglio 1 clove
- calabrian chilies 2
- white wine as required
- Place the sausages in a pan with a little water. After about ten minutes, punch them with the fork tines,
- remove any excess water and add a little extra virgin olive oil.
- After a few minutes blend with the white wine and brown for another 10 minutes.
- In another pan put the oil, brown a clove of garlic and add the chilies.
- Dry the friarielli and put them in the same pan of the garlic.
- Continue warming them over a high flame for 5 minutes. Once ready, add the sausages to the frying pan
- with the friarielli and cook over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Salsicce and friarielli are ready to be brought to the table very hot.