Oven Frittata with Roasted Bell Peppers and Feta
They’re great as is for breakfast or dinner, but if I’m serving it for dinner I like to add a salad. From start to finish you can have dinner on the table in 20-30 minutes depending on what ingredients you use. This particular frittata only takes 30 minutes, and you can assemble a side salad while it bakes in the oven.They’re great as is for breakfast or dinner, but if I’m serving it for dinner I like to add a salad.
Time of Preparation: 30 mins
Time of Cooking: 40 mins
Doses for: 4 people
Cost : $/$$/$$$
- 1/2 can Sogno Toscano Roasted Bell Peppers
- 200 g of Feta cheese
- 6 eggs
- 300 g of spinach
- 40 g of Sogno Toscano grated parmesan
- 12 pitted black Riviera olives
- Place the peppers on the oven tray covered with wax paper and toast them under the grill until the skin begins to detach from the pulp. Transfer the peppers to a bowl, cover them and let them cool.
- Wash the spinach, put it in a pot with the washing water and a pinch of salt and cook them, covered, until they wilt. Drain them, cool them under running water, squeeze and cut them
- Rinse the feta under running water, dry and crumble it.
- Break the eggs in a bowl, with a fork beat them lightly with grated parmesan and a pinch of salt. Add the peppers, feta and pitted riviera olives and mix. Cover a mold with parchment paper for 1.2 liter plumcakes, pour the mixture into it and cook the omelette in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 40 minutes. for 1.2 liter plumcakes, pour the mixture into it and cook the omelette in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 40 minutes.
- Extract the pan from the oven and let the omelette cool. Serve it sliced accompanied by a salad.