- 10 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese SOGNO TOSCANO
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 1923 SOGNO TOSCANO
- About 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts SOGNO TOSCANO
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F.
- Place the eggs, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan in a large bowl and whisk to combine; set aside
- Heat the oil medium heat until shimmering. Add the artichokes in a single layer and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the spinach, and toss until the spinach is wilted and almost all of the liquid is evaporated about 2 minutes.
- Spread everything into an even layer. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan. Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly over all the vegetables. Cook undisturbed until the eggs at the edges of the pan begin to set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Bake until the eggs are completely set, 12 to 15 minutes.