Filetto al Pistacchio
• 28 oz beef filet
• Handful arugula
• 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
• 1 tablespoon crema di pistacchio di bronte sogno toscano
• Kosher salt
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Season the steak with salt and the crushed pistachios on all sides until nicely covered. Heat butter in a pan, once it is hot, add steaks and cook until browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile, in a smaller pan add some butter salt and the crema di pistacchio di bronte over low heat.
- Prepare a plate with a bed of arugula, spread some of the pistachio di bronte cream over the steak, slice it, and place the pieces over the arugula in a circle. Add the rest of the sauce on the side of the dish and drizzle with some extra crushed pistachios.