Sugar Free Berry Jellow 🍓
No sugar, no guilt, vegan, and the most beautiful summer dessert you can make to WOW your guests or make your kids love sugar free desserts!.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time of Preparation: 20 mins
- Time of Cooking: 4-6 hours
- Doses for: 4 people
- Cost : $$
- Chia seeds
- Coconut yogurt
- Agave syrup
- Place fruits layer by layer in the baking form
- In the saucepot mix strawberries, agave syrup, and water. Bring it to boil add agar (depends on the volume of the liquid) mix and strain
- Pour mix into the fruit bowl to cover it.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours until its firm
- For the mango base: Clean mango from the skin, and puree it in a blender
- Add coconut yogurt, chia seeds, and agar-agar
- Mix it and pour it on top of refrigerated fruit jello.
- Refrigerate until firm