Gluten Free Waffles by Sogno Toscano
Gluten-free and guilt-free waffles, the perfect breakfast for you 🥞 simple and delicious recipe.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time of Preparation: 20 mins
- Time of Cooking: 10 mins
- Doses for: 4 people
- Cost: $$
- Variations with toppings are plenty!
- We used Truffle honey with truffle flakes,
- Truffle butter which is savory but amazingly combines with sweet waffle,
- Strawberry/Blackberry/Apricot jam or Acacia Honey
- Break 3 eggs in a bowl
- Add 2 ½ of sugar
- Whisk well
- Add 3 oz of olive oil
- Add 6 ounce of warm milk (plant milk is a good substitution)
- Add 3 tbsp of baking powder to 7 ½ oz of Gluten-Free flour and sift into the bowl.
- Mix well until it's creamy