Time: 30 min of preparation, 45 min of cooking
Type of Cooking:
Doses for: 6 people
Ingredients for Apricot crumble
- 800 g of ripe but firm apricots
- 130 g of dark brown sugar
- 130 g of 00 flour
- 100 g of soft butter plus a little for the cake tin
- 50 g of sliced almonds
- Wash and dry the apricots and divide them into four wedges.
- Grease a 24 cm baking dish and arrange the well-tightened apricot segments in concentric circles.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and mix it with the sugar.
- Add the butter, soft and into small pieces and mix, with your fingertips, until you obtain large crumbs.
- Spread the crumble over the apricots and match it with the teeth of a fork so that the fruit is completely covered with an irregular mixture.
- Spread the almond slices on the crumble and bake at 180 ° and cook for about three quarters of an hour, until the covering has become crispy and slightly golden.
- Once removed from the oven, let the cake cool for half an hour before serving it, accompanying it as you like with lightly whipped fresh cream or with fiordilatte ice cream.
- Even if it only needs to be cooked at the last moment, you can prepare the crumble in advance, seal it with cling film and keep it in the refrigerator for a few hours, passing it in the oven for a quarter of an hour before setting yourself at the table.