1 teaspoon Sogno Toscano garlic olive oil.
1 teaspoon Sogno Toscano white truffle olive oil.
¼ teaspoon Sogno Toscano spicy pepper olive oil (optional).
¼ cup Diced onion.
¼ cup ¼ round slice zucchini.
¼ cup Diced red pepper.
¼ cup Diced tomatoes (fresh is best – canned will work).
15 Medium shrimp – peeled and deveined.
¼ cup Marinara sauce.
Angel Hair Pasta – (8 ounces uncooked) – 1½ diameter = 4 cups cooked pasta)
Pinch of Salt.
Grated Parmesan cheese to taste.
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add a couple of pinches of salt, and add Angel Hair pasta. Stir frequently and cook for 6 to 8 min. until spaghetti is al dente.
2. Place garlic, white truffle, and pepper olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add diced onions and sauté for approximately 4 min.
3. Add peeled and deveined shrimp to the onions and cook approximately 5 min.
4. Add zucchini pepper and tomatoes and heat for 2 or 3 min.
5. Add marinara sauce and heat for an additional 3 to 4 min.
6. Thoroughly drain pasta in colander.
7. Placed pasta on the plate, pour the sauce mixture with the shrimp over the pasta and add grated Parmesan cheese to taste.