1 Tablespoon Sogno Toscano garlic olive oil.
1 Teaspoon Sogno Toscano basil olive oil.
½ Teaspoon Sogno Toscano fennel olive oil.
¼ Teaspoon Sogno Toscano pepper olive oil.
¼ Cup Diced Onion
¼ Cup Diced Red Pepper
¼ Cup Diced Zucchini
¼ Cup Diced Tomato
¼ Cup Ground Italian sausage (Optional)
¼ Cup Marinara sauce
Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
Pinch of Salt
1. Sauté onions – 3 minutes in olive oil mixture.
2. Add ground Italian Sausage (If using sausage) Stir frequently.
3. Add red pepper, zucchini, and tomato – Heat 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Beat eggs with fork in separate bowl and add vegetables with meet.
5. Pour mixture in buttered nonstick sauté pan over medium heat.
6. Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side and then plate..
7. Heat and pour Marinara sauce over top with grated parmesan cheese.